Top 5 Beaches in Miami
The beach city of the Sunshine State of Florida, Miami is the one coastal destination we all know and love. Ergo, this summer we think it would serv us all well if we remind ourselves of its best beaches and plan an awesome Miami trip again. Let’s talk about Miami’s top 5 beaches:
• Bal Harbour Beach: Inconspicuous from Miami’s touristy coastal stretch, this beach is an accomplice of luxury. With white sand and turquoise waters, you can have a swim of your life here. More so, high-class condominiums and five-star hotels make a stay at this beach extra-lavish. If you are a jogger, then be ready because Bal Harbour has a mile-long beachside jogging stretch. Plus if you are a foodie too, you are in for a treat as Bal has great cafes and bistros to quench your appetite with delectable food. Just remember to carry your necessities along as the beach has minimum amenities.
• Bill Baggs Cape Florida: Another beach which is different and less-crowded from the usual Miami fold, Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Beach is a soothing and immersing experience. Located on the tip of Key Biscayne, it has an old-time lighthouse which is the oldest standing building in the entire county. There’s a lot to do at this beach - walking, bicycling, fishing, swimming, surfing plus amenities such as restrooms, picnic tables, food concessions and shower facilities. These make the whole experience that much more awesome. There are a couple of restaurants nearby too which offer a great salmagundi of Cuban cuisine, sandwiches, and cold drinks. Parking’s nil at the beach but you’ll have to shell out a few bucks if you want to enter the beachside park.
• Haulover Beach: At the north of the Miami Beach, this 1.5-mile stretch is famous for its crystal clear waters, cushy sand and diverse picnic spots. Tennis, Golf, and Kite-flying, especially, are the popular sports in the area. If you are done with soaking the sun at the clothing-optional beach stretch of Haulover, you can also spend your day at the amazing beachside park. For walkers, there are a number of pedestrian tunnels which connect the park and marina to the Biscayne Bay. You can also attend kite-making workshops if you are bored with all things water.
• South Beach: This is America’s party-beach. Located south of the Miami Beach, the South Beach has been the postcard Miami beach since decades. The party starts here at 1 Washington Avenue and extends till the 21st street. The cozy shades of the palm trees at the South Beach add an unbeatable tranquility to your Miami experience. You can also visit the remarkable Art Deco buildings or book a splendid cruise here. Taking a selfie with the South Beach’s popular lifeguard stands in the background is almost a tradition here. There are many cafes and restaurants on the Ocean Drive for you to grab a bite at and a number of public parking spots available if you want to drive to the beach.
• Crandon Park: One of best beaches in Miami and probably the greatest if you want to spend an entire day having fun with your family and friends, Crandon is amazing. A beachside park haven, Crandon has a large spread of beaches and facilities, all in tow to awe you for an indefinite time. Crandon Park has a spectacular family amusement center, an amazing nature center, and exotic cabanas to keep you on your feet. You can play beach volleyball, cook steak on on-site grills, and relax at a beach-side picnic at Crandon. Or, you can explore the incredible wildlife and natural systems such as exotic plants, native fish, Bear Cut Preserve, environment study area, dunes, mangroves, hammock and grass beds and see a different side of Miami.
There are so many beaches to explore in Miami that we can’t possibly cover them all here but you sure can discover or rediscover Miami by visiting these amazing coasts. Book your cheap flight to Miami soon and have a blast this summer.
Called around midnight to find out how much a flight would be & spoke to Kate . She was amazing, very sweet , beyond helpful and patient ! Thank you for amazing service ps . Booked a trip to Paris-DAWN LEA HOWELL
Excellent experience...Chang was very helpful. He handled travel plans and car rental with ease and experience ...I was very satisfied-Arlen Haag